Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Una Vez Mas!

Sharing the photos from last weekend!

Meeting them again in Madrid after four long years....

the big bosses Gonzalo (Turin), Angel, Jose Maria (JM) comparing their tummies =)

at the airport with my good friend and former seatmate Goran (glad to see that smile in this photo)

with the serious(?) but fun JM


with Javi, Sylvia and the babies (Sammy and Irene) at Retiro Park


Meeting them the first in Manila and then in Madrid after two years...

catching up with Ivan at Fuenlabrada

visiting Tapi at home

Meeting them first virtually and then upclose and personal...

with my lovely hostess, Laura

with Mr Tall and Funny guy, Antonio

And of course meeting new friends in between glasses of sangria...

eating and drinking marathon with Angel, Sylvia, Laura, and Gonzalo


getting drunk with Goran, JM, Laura, Mery, Cristina, Rueben, Sheila, Antonio, Turin(front)

... and on my way to Munich before I even got to Madrid!

thanks Doreen for keeping me calm all throughout the flight (was so nervous I wouldn't catch the flight to Madrid because I checked in myself only to the flight to Munich! hehe)

Hasta que nos veamos la próxima vez, mis amigos y amigas!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Oh, so *that's* the Ivan that you keep talking about..... ;)