Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Do

March 26, 2007 was indeed a busy day! I had two weddings to attend to both in the morning and in the afternoon (none of which I cannot NOT attend because I was part of the entourage for both weddings) and a baby-shower-turned-dinner-party in the evening.

Shay and Jon's wedding, a sprinkle of yellows and greens, was held at the Manila Cathedral with the reception at Villa Immaculada. Janelle and Joseph's, on the other hand, was a simple hawaiian wedding at San Martin de Porres church in Bacoor, Cavite with the reception at a nearby clubhouse.

I have been able to successfully pin the veil on both brides without drawing any blood from them (it was my first time to have been tasked as a veil sponsor) despite the fact the we missed the wedding march during Janelle and Joh's wedding (we blame our absence on the heavy traffic!) .

Both weddings have been beautiful. Makes me wonder who among us would be the next one to march down the aisle!

Sharing the pics that day....

Wedding Bells at Intramuros

Shay and Jon


with Accenture friends at Villa Immaculada

Wedding Bells at Cavite


Janelle and Joseph

Raynee, Jho and myself with the Diwata bride

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

donde man gale bo? in fairness... habla espanol,

Ailyn said...

onde yo ara? manila ya..but i was out last time =)