Friday, June 19, 2009

Air Supply Live in Asia


I love their songs but I never realized I am such a fan of the group until I saw them perform live last night.


Russ Letizia showing off his stuff

Their songs suddenly came alive and before I knew it, my friends and I were singing along loudly and acting every bit as a groupie -- chasing them around the concert hall when they got off stage (as far as the marshals would allow, that is) and springing upfront when they told the crowd that we can move closer to the stage! And here I thought I would only do that in Gary V concerts(I am a huge fan of Garv Valenciano since childhood)! LOL

Here were some of the favorite songs during the concert:

1) Goodbye
2) Even the Nights are Better
3) Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
4) Two Less Lonely People
5) The One That You Love
6) Every Woman In The World
7) Just a Little Bit More
8) Lost in Love
9) I'll Find You
10) All Out of Love (my all time favorite!)

Everyone in the group was awesome: Frankie Moreno on piano, Russ Letizia on guitar, Mike Zerbe on drums and of course, Graham Russell (in his silky hawaiian shirt and noncholant humour) and Russell Hitchcock (in his old school blue vest and his groovy dance moves) on vocals.

saying goodbye to the crowd

Checkout more photos in Air Supply in Asia.


Such a good deal given our 61SGD tickets. And boy, we really did get up-close!

No comments: